Fire and Safety Solutions Ltd (FASS) are pleased to confirm that we will be exhibiting at this years Euro Bus Expo 2018, at the NEC in Birmingham between the 30th of October and the 1st of November 2018.
The event is the largest of it’s kinds and attracts thousands of visitors from across the World to come and see the latest technology and innovations, showcased by around 300 different exhibitors.
Speaking on FASS’s attendance, Managing Director of FASS said; “Event’s like these provide a really good opportunity for people to see first hand various Fire Safety technologies discuss with us directly what would be most suitable for them or ask us advice. We have a number of Fire Safety items relevant to the bus and transport industry and I am most excited to show to people our Vehicle Fire Suppression System which quickly reacts to an engine fire and discharges an extinguishing agent directly on the source of the fire.”
The FASS Vehicle Fire Suppression System offers the following key features:
- Most compact system in the world*
- Able to protect up to 4m3 engine compartment with only 4 liters of agent*
- Protects passengers and valuable equipment
- Easy / Flexible installation
- Quick & Effective suppression
- Highly Dependable: no electricity (FireDETEC tubing technology)
- Highly economical
- A choice of suppression agents
- A choice of detection systems
- *According to UNECE R107 certificatio
FASS look forward to meeting you at Euro Bus Expo and invite you to come long and meet us at Booth C74 in Hall 5 between the 30th of October and the 1st of November 2018.
Full details of the exhibition can be found at https://www.eurobusxpo.com/